Professional Land Surveyors proudly serving Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding Counties. We strive to provide prompt, courteous & professional service.
S.D. Puckett and Associates, Inc. is a full service Land Surveying firm whose Corporate Headquarters is located just outside the Research Triangle Park in Durham, N.C. The firm has provided land and engineering surveying services in the greater Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill region and statewide for over three decades.
The firm was established in 1981 by Stephen D. Puckett, PLS and has continued to grow over the years yet remains committed to the quality and personal service that earned its early successes. The firm utilizes the latest in Land Surveying and Mapping technology, such as GPS, combined with conventional surveying skills to provide a quality survey in a timely manner to our clients. From residential homeowners to large development firms, we strive to provide a a professional and prompt service to all our clients.
Why Do I Need A Survey?
- To protect your Real Estate investment and insure your deed accurately describes the real estate you are purchasing or currently own.
- If you are buying or selling real estate, the lending institution or title insurance company may require a survey for the purpose of revealing potential problems such as boundary disputes or encroachments.
- If you are preparing to construct a fence or other improvement you should verify the property line location.
- If you would like to divide your parcel of land.
- If you believe your neighbor is encroaching on your property.